If you love the arts and have a few extra hours a month, consider getting involved with WMOA. We're always looking for enthusiastic and responsible arts lovers to help with:
- Camp Aids - class set-up and cleanup, assisting individual campers *
- Office Tasks - greeting guests, answering phones, updating databases
- Cleaning & Maintenance - main gallery, art classroom, and grounds
- Marketing - updating online FB gallery and distributing posters
- Outreach - gallery tours for school groups with small craft project
- Special Events - set-up, greeting guests, busing tables, clean up
WMOA is seeking year-round interns to help with arts programming, gallery exhibits, and office tasks. College art majors with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, maturity, and responsibility will have preference. This is an excellent opportunity for art majors to add valuable experience to their résumé, while learning the varied tasks of entry-level arts administration.
Interns can choose from among the following sessions:
- Mondays – Fridays 8:30 am – 12:30 pm and 12:30 – 4:30 pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30 – 8:30 pm
- Saturdays 12:30 – 4:30 pm
This internship is unpaid.
Requirements: Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college/university studying Studio Art, Art History, Museum Studies, or related fields.
Please submit a résumé and letter of interest
Mail: Program Director, Warwick Museum of Art, 3259 Post Rd., Warwick, RI 02886